Saturday, March 7, 2020

This is Awkward

   I haven't written anything in a while. Way too long a while, honestly.
   I've had stuff I could have written about, but I didn't. And things I wanted to write about, but I couldn't. 
   If you continue, you might see a side of me you haven't seen before. My backside, to be precise. 
   So, let me see, first a little background. Years ago I worked security at a bar. The worst thing that I ever had to do was break up a fight between 2 females. That hasn't changed. Thursday night when Yvette was coming in the house, 2 of the dogs started fighting. I don't know why, they might not know why either. But we were working to separate them. Yvette had one dog by the collar trying to pull her away and when we got them apart, I got between them.
   And that's when I got bit. I kinda got lucky. When the dog bit me, she bit where my can of snuff is in my back pocket so she couldn't get her mouth to close but so far. But it was enough.
   I think it was enough, don't you think it was enough? This was
Dog bite after 2½ hours

2½ hours after. It was starting to bruise nicely and it was painful. And felt hard to the touch. And I couldn't stand to sit on that side. And I couldn't lay on my right side in bed without some minor discomfort.
   But it gets better. Or worse, depending on how you look at it. I woke up during the
Dog bite after 7½ hr
night with some not quite as minor discomfort so I decided to take a picture. The bruise is getting bigger. And darker. And firmer. And more painful.
   In the morning I told Yvette I was going to the doctor. She agreed that that was a good idea. The diagnosis was a hematoma. With a recommendation of putting ice on it. And take aspirin or Tylenol or something OTC for pain. So that's what I did. 
   I took another picture Friday night at 8:30. 24 hours after
Dog bite after 24 hr
the bite. I'm not sure if it's done getting worse or not. You probably should tune in tonight or tomorrow sometime. Hopefully I'll remember to take a picture and write something about it.


Anyway:
Thanks for Reading!
Thanks for Praying!
Thank You for Your Support!

Join Robinhood. Use my link. If you sign up, you get one share of stock, I get one share of stock. There's no guarantee of what the stock will be.

Get Stock, Help Nelson Get Stock







   

No comments:

Post a Comment