Monday, March 9, 2020

In Case You Wondered

   I'm sure the thought has been bothering you all day. How was Nelson's bruise last night?
   Well, it seems to be dissipating nicely. At last if dissipating means it's still spreading.
The knot isn't quite as
72 hours after dog bite
big as it was. But it's still kinda painful if it's touched. Okay, maybe real painful. You know when you open.the screen door and catch it with your hip while you open the interior door. 

   That's not a good idea. And you get reminded of that if you happen to catch the screen door with your hip.
   I do want to point one thing out before I
See the dog bite
leave this post today. The bruise is not exactly even. There are 2 spots where the bruise is not colorful. Where the teeth where, isn't bruised. That's what is kinda weird. At least to me is weird. I'm not really sure.

   The dog  didn't mean to bite me. I don't think she meant to. She better not have.

Anyway:
Thanks for Reading!
Thanks for Praying!
Thank You for Your Support!

Join Robinhood. Use my link. If you sign up, you get one share of stock, I get one share of stock. There's no guarantee of what the stock will be.

Get Stock, Help Nelson Get Stock



No comments:

Post a Comment