Sunday, March 8, 2020

That'll Bite You in the Butt

   The dog. That is. She's never bitten anyone before that I recall. Not intentionally. Maybe snapped at someone for trying to take her food. Or a bone. 
   So I'm not mad at her. Somebody else told me that the animals around themwere agitated at almost the exact same time.
   I realized that I only showed you the after effects yesterday. So I should have started at the beginning. This is ½ hour after it happened. It was already bruising up nicely, don't you think?
½ hour after dog bite



  It was already feeling like a knot, so I knew it was going to make a really impressive bruise. And it has lived up to my expectations.
   Saturday night, about 8:30, I got Yvette to take a picture. It is
48 hours after dog bite
moving along nicely. And the Dr said it would look worse before it looked better. She knew what she was talking about for sure. But she usually does. She's a bright woman.

   It's not the worst bruise I've ever had on my butt. Sadly. I got kicked by a steer once that went from the middle of my thigh up to around my kidney.
  But that's enough for today, I'll share more soon. I'm sure.

Anyway:
Thanks for Reading!
Thanks for Praying!
Thank You for Your Support!

Join Robinhood. Use my link. If you sign up, you get one share of stock, I get one share of stock. There's no guarantee of what the stock will be.

Get Stock, Help Nelson Get Stock


No comments:

Post a Comment