Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Really Random Assortment

   Random Thoughts.
   That's the name of the blog. Cause that's what I have. Sometimes I will have a random thought that can be expounded upon to great lengths.
   And sometimes  the random thoughts are just random thoughts without much substance.
   Things like: I hate moles. They are one of the most vile creatures just under the face of the earth. If you read this last year, you might have seen my pictures of my flowers. They were quite beautiful (I think). I had planted hundreds of bulbs. Hyacinths, daffodils, narcissus, and tulips. This year, half my tulips from last year didn't return. The bulbs are gone. The moles ate on them, so they didn't come up this year. I'm going to do something to get rid of the moles this year.
   


You may have seen the pictures of my buttocks where the dog bit me. This is
the dog that did the biting. She wasn't trying to bite me. I just got in the way. She didn't have any ill intentions towards me. I was just between her and the dog she was fighting  with. Nothing personal. I just got in the way.
   






   I'm sitting in the waiting room for my CT scan. Wearing my mask.
And this person came in. My mask saw her mask, thought it was a cat, started barking  and chased it up a tree. 





   If laughter is the best medicine, I hope I just cured what ails you. If it made you laugh, or even just brought a smile to your face, pass it on, share it, whatever. Lord knows we need something to brighten or days.



2 comments: