Tuesday, March 10, 2020

That's . . . . . Strange

   At least I think it's strange. Or maybe it's weird, it could be that it's perfectly normal. I don't know.
   Last night I got my wife to take a picture of my dog
96 hours after dog bite

bitten rear. I looked
at it. Then I looked again. Then I looked a 3rd time. And maybe a 4th time too. Then I asked Yvette if I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. She said I was. Do you see it? I'll give you a second to think about it. 
   Wait, I'll highlight it for you. I've circled it with a yellow highlighter.
Dog bite bruise
The bruise jumped to the other buttock. Like Evil Knievel jumping over a line of buses. And cleared it. Honestly, it's the strangest bruise I've had. Evah.

As always:


Thanks for Reading!
Thanks for Praying!
Thank You for Your Support!

Join Robinhood. Use my link. If you sign up, you get one share of stock, I get one share of stock. There's no guarantee of what the stock will be.


Get Stock, Help Nelson Get Stock

   


   

1 comment:

  1. When you said danger I was not expecting pictures of your buttox...

    ReplyDelete