Monday, March 16, 2020

Dog Bitten

   This is not the dog that bit me but he is worried about my dog bite. I think he's worried. He always looks worried. I think he looks worried. It's hard to tell. If he had bitten me it probably wouldn't look like it does now. I think it's healing well, but I'm not sure. Matter of fact, I'm sitting in the doctors office waiting on a check-up.
   So I'll just dive right in and go ahead and show you. There is definitely a change from
8 days after dog bite
9 days after dog bite
Day 8 to Day 9 
The lump in the middle of the bite seems to be getting less bruised looking and the edges of the bruise are seeming to fade some. It's even fading some on the front of the bruise. That part that spread around my hip 
   Even to the point of
my hip. It's starting to fade some. So that's good too. I'll longer you know what the doctor says in a little bit. They're always busy on Monday seeing people that didn't want to run to the E.R. over the weekend.
As always:

Thanks for Reading!
Thanks for Praying!
Thank You for Your Support!

Join Robinhood. Use my link. If you sign up, you get one share of stock, I get one share of stock. There's no guarantee of what the stock will be.


Get Stock, Help Nelson Get Stock

   

No comments:

Post a Comment