Monday, June 8, 2020

The ß¡ŤĆĦ ain't back!

   Sorry for the language. But I'm glad.

   The Dr said they're are going to see me again in 3 months. I have some SUV, but it's low enough that they're not worried about it. 
   Yesterday was Cancer Survivor Day. I wanted to celebrate. I could have celebrated. But I had a very unshakeable feeling that today I would get news that I was going to have to go through some type of treatment to remain a survivor.
   I'm not worried. I've done this before. I can handle this. I have a super support team. And hopefully I'd have a plan to take care of it, if there was an it, quickly so I can go on with my life. 
   A plan that would allow me to take care of my other medical problems *cough* Baker's cyst *cough*
   That's the one causing me pain right now. I've put off going to the Dr about that because I didn't want to cause treatment for that to interfere with treatment for this. If treatment for this was necessary.
   I've been worried about this for a while. Well, at least a couple of months now. Ever since I had swollen lymph nodes in my neck in April.
   I've not been scared. I've not really been worried. I've just been resigned. And maybe depressed?
  We're living in tumultuous times. At least I am. Personal stuff. COVID-19 stuff. #BLM stuff. And the #BLM stuff is personal stuff. You know, my wife and kids kind of personal stuff. 
   
As always:

Thanks for Reading!
Thanks for Praying!
Thank You for Your Support!

Click on my link below to get a free stock! It's free. Free is good, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment