Friday, February 22, 2019

Just Let Me Say WOW!

   So if you've been reading the last few things I've written, you may have noticed I've kinda been interested in the stock market. 
   I've looked at different stocks. Not just the ones I've gotten through Robinhood, but I've also looked at some other stocks. Some of them that you can't even trade on Robinhood. 
   One of the ones I had looked at was interesting. In diversifying their business, they had moved away from their core business. That had made the stock exchange not happy. And they got delisted. So now they were only traded on the Over The Counter Market.
   They've been stuck around 38 cents per share for the past couple of months. They had appealed the decision and last night evidently the stock exchange had reversed their decision and an announcement was made that the would be relisted by Tuesday of next week. Evidently that's good news. REALLY good news.
   This morning the first trade was at 68 cents. Wow. Within 2 hours, it was over a dollar. Almost triple what it was at close the day before. 
   And it kept climbing and dropping all day. But mostly climbing. It went past $1.25.
$1.50. $1.75. 
   It went over $2. It got up to $2.14 before it dropped below $2 and wound up settling at the end of the day at $1.91. 
   Up 402% from the close of the previous day. 

   That's not a normal thing. But it happens. I saw another stock go up 50% in one day. 
   I don't think that'll ever happen to me. But, I can dream. Can't I?

As always:
Thanks for Reading!
Thanks for Praying!
Thank You for Your Support!

   Join Robinhood and we'll both get stock like Apple, Ford, or Sprint for free. Make sure you use my link. If you sign up, you get one share of stock, I get one share of stock. There's no guarantee of what the stock will be.

Get Stock, Help Nelson Get Stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment