Thursday, February 7, 2019

I Know, More Reading

   I told Yvette on my birthday that I had a goal.
   My goal was just ridiculous. But hey, aren't goals supposed to be something you have to work towards. My goal?
  To own 100000 shares of stock. And it's not unattainable. There are such things as penny stocks.  
   100000 shares of stock at $0.01 would cost $1000.00.
   There was a slight drawback to that. I didn't have an account with any brokerage firm.  And I didn't have $1000 to buy the stock if I did have a brokerage account. But in between applying for jobs, I did some research. And that got a little disheartening.
   Some of the brokerage accounts, you need $10000 to open. Then I found others that you only had to have $2500 to open account. Another you had to have $1000.
   But you know, the computers are watching everything you do online. They keep track of the things you view, the things you search for, the websites you actually visit. And they respond by showing you ads that align with your interests. 
   One of the ads they showed me was Robinhood. So I looked into it. 
  Hmm...... I could get a free share of stock just for signing up. I didn't have to put money up to open an account. So I did. I got 1 share of stock. I didn't get a share of Apple (AAPL) or Ford (F) or Sprint (S). I got a share of Groupon (GRPN).  
    So I'm inviting you, if you're over 18 and you don't have a Robinhood account, to click on the link below. When you signup, you'll get a free share of stock and I'll get a free share of stock.
   I only have 99,999 more shares to go to reach my goal.

As Always:
Thanks for Reading!
Thanks for Praying!
Thank You for Your Support

  Join Robinhood and we'll both get a stock like Apple, Ford, or Sprint for free. Make sure you use my link. If you sign up, you get one share of stock, I get one share of stock. There's no guarantee of what the stock will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment