Thursday, August 15, 2024

It's Been A Long Time

    20 months. Or something like that. A really long time. Long enough that Yvette has had 5 rotorooters done.

   She also got a. a knee after being without one for 51 weeks. Then they did an artery transplant. Then wound care and she can walk now.

    But that's not why I'm writing today. 

   I hurt shoulder back in April, cutting up a tree. I went to the doctor and she said she thought I had rotator cuff damage. So she referred me to another doctor and she said she thought I had rotator cuff damage and prescribed therapy. After that was done, they did a MRI and the doctor said I needed surgery.

   I told all of that to tell this. After surgery they presxribed me oxycodone. On the way home Yvette tells about something that had happened at school yesterday.

My wife had a conversation with a student yesterday.  It went like this...

Student looked at Brayden(9) and then at my wife (older than me) and asked

" Is he yours?"

"Yes  he's my son."

" But how?

" Ummm I don't understand.  What do you mean?"

"But how?" Long pause and then student said, "But you're like ummm old"

I found this book I should donate to the library.


 I don't know if the word I highlighted is the:
  1. Publisher
  2. Author
  3. What the baby is considered
  4. How the baby got there. 
   It struck me as, funny. 12 hours, Hours later is still strikes me as funny talk to text is fantastic 
   
   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment